BRENSTEN DREAM JOB BOOTCAMP
Interview to Get Trained for a Career Ranked #6 by Forbes Magazine's Top 10 Jobs.
Welcome to the Brensten Dream Job Bootcamp interview registration page. This success program is designed to train success-minded individuals for dream jobs with dream incomes in technology. Candidates will be trained for a Computer Support and Network Administration career.
We are now interviewing candidates for a limited number of available openings. This proven success program has a graduation and job placement success rate at over 70%.
What does the average computer support/network professional earn in Milwaukee?
- The average Computer Support Professional earns $53,930.*
- The average Computer Network Professional earns $85,030.*
- Successful candidates will be Job Ready in 10 months.
- Successful candidates will earn 8 Microsoft Certifications.
- Successful candidates will earn their Technology Associates Degree in 17 months.
- Job placement team services included.
What to expect in your interview:
- Be prepared to discuss how having a successful career would change your life.
- Be prepared to discuss why you would be the ideal candidate to succeed.
- Be prepared to discuss why it is important for you to succeed now.
- Your interview will take approximately one hour.
No Money for Training? No Problem!
- No out-of pocket money required.
- Your credit history does NOT matter.
- Educational grants are available for those who qualify.
Brensten Education Campus
20633 Watertown Court
Waukesha, WI 53186
by Goerkes Corners, Brookfield, by Bluemound & Barker Rds.
Take I-94 West to Hwy 18 exit Click for Directions